Terms and Conditions
- "The Advertisement" The advertising content to be displayed on the website.
- "Banner Adverts" are displayed on the website.
- "The Company" is Mytown Technologies Limited 85 Great Portland Street London W1W 7LT.
- "The Customer "The person or company named in the " Customer Details" section of the registration for Mytown Businesses. The Customer is the client of The Company.
- "The Directory" is the official listing of local businesses by individual location.
- "The Event" is provided by the customer.
- "The Listing" is the business description within the directory.
- "The Offer" is the message to promote the Customer’s business.
- "The Website" is the Mytown UK website on which The Customer will have the sponsorship banner or listing advert displayed. The website domain is www.mytownuk.com
Terms & Conditions:
Mytown Technologies Limited,
1. The Company will provide The Customer with The Products listed above.
2. The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to make sure that customer adverts, listings, offers and events are displayed in a timely manner.
3. For all helpdesk related enquiries the customer should contact the company using the email address [email protected]
4. The Customer hereby agrees to indemnify the Company against any actions, claims, costs and demands in respect of any offer content, artwork or illustrations supplied by the Customer, whether in respect of any infringement of copyright, misrepresentation, defamation or otherwise.
5. The Customer shall be fully responsible for the contents of the advert; however, the Company reserves the right to edit or amend proposed content. which it considers to be unreasonable, offensive or conflict with the Location's brand or primary business.
6. The Company retains the right to transfer or assign the advert to any suitable equivalent media at any time throughout the period of the Agreement. In the event of the withdrawal of the Mytown scheme from the contracted town, the Company reserves the right to transfer the advert to the nearest equivalent town or village available at the time.
7. The Company reserves the right to assign this Agreement in full or in part to a third party without prior consent from the Customer. In the event that an assignment or transfer is made, the Customer will be notified in writing within 28 days. The Customer may not assign their rights and obligations under this Agreement without prior consent from the Company.
8. Each individual executing this agreement represents and warrants that he/she has been fully authorised to execute this Agreement and agrees that he/she is entering into this Agreement on the basis of the clauses herein and not reliant upon any other representations.
9. This Agreement is between the Customer and the Company as defined and places no rights, liabilities or obligations on the owners or operators of the Location or their associated companies.
Conditions of Payment and Cancellation
10. Payment of each instalment will become due prior to advert transmission. If payment of any instalment is not made by the due date, then the associated campaign can be cancelled by the company without further notice.
11. In the event of cancellation, the Customer agrees to indemnify the Company in full against all losses and expenses incurred by the Company as a result of cancellation. Any payment made by the Customer is non-refundable, and the customer advert will run for the period that their payment received covers.
12. The Company cannot accept liability for any failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond its control including (but not limited to) acts of God, extreme weather conditions, fire, disruption or failure of power supplies, acts of war or terrorism, Computer and network hacking, industrial action or other force majeure.
Mytown Technologies Ltd, 85 Great Portland Street London W1W 7LT.
13. The technology publications used in the execution of the Services shall at all times remain the property of the Company.
14. Both the Customer and the Company shall keep in strict confidence all data, technical or commercial know-how specifications, inventions, software, processes or initiatives which are of a confidential nature and have been disclosed to each other by their employees, agents, consultants and any other confidential information concerning their businesses or their products which the Customer and the Company may obtain. Both the Customer and the Company may disclose such information to its employees, officers, representatives, advisers, agents or subcontractors who need to know such information for the purposes of carrying out their obligations under this Agreement and as may be required to be disclosed by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
15. The failure of either party to enforce or to exercise at any time or for any period any term of or any right pursuant to this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any such term or right and shall in no way affect that party’s right later to enforce or exercise it.
16. If any provision of this Agreement is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of this Agreement which shall remain in full force and effect.
17. The Contract shall be governed by the laws of England and for the purposes of settlement of any disputes arising out of or in conjunction with these Conditions or the Contract the parties hereby irrevocably submit themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
18. The Company reserves the right to subcontract the fulfilment of the Contract or any part of it and reserves the right to vary the Product and Locations for operational reasons.
19. Nothing in the Agreement shall constitute or be deemed to constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or other fiduciary relationship between the Parties other than the contractual relationship expressly provided for in the Agreement.